Ease of Fitment Guide
• X1 Aluminium Baffled Catch Tank (with tig welded joints and durable powdercoat finish).
• X1 AN-8 Male fitting intended for the drain fitting (either a blank can be used or a return to sump oil line).
• X1 larger off take for the tanks Vent.
• X3 ports for breather hose (Usually one per cylinder head and one for the crank case).
• A tig welded lower mounting bracket is attached to the base of the tank to allow easy fitment onto the chassis leg of the vehicle.
• Durable powder coated finish protects the surface of the tank making it easy to clean and also provides a long term clean appearance.
• Specifically designed for the Impreza our tanks come with the correct amount of breather ports required for the Subaru engine.
• A universal dash eight male fitting offers the ability of either a drain cap to be fitted or a "return back to sump drain hose".
• Larger capacity for vehicles designed for and used on track.
• For Right Hand Drive Models
• All Impreza turbo (including JDM models) from 2001-2007.
• Please note our tanks are designed specifically for RHD vehicles.