Ease of Fitment Guide
• X2 Aluminium tumbler castings, finished in a choice of crinkle red or black powdercoat.
• X2 Inlet manifold to tumbler casting gaskets.
• X2 Tumbler to Thermal Spacer gaskets.
• X2 Thermal Spacer to Cylinder Head gaskets.
• X1 Bolt Kit to secure the manifold and tumbler castings to the cylinder heads.
• NOTE - For Impreza WRX and Forester models CEL light removal is necessary by aid of ECU adjustment from your nearest ECU Mapper.
• Removes existing TGV deletes containing butterfly valves, sensors and motors.
• Provides improved airflow from the inlet manifold through to the cylinder heads.
• Improved heat management by reducing temperature transfer between the inlet manifold and the cylinder heads.
• Removes potential future failures with both the TGV position sensors and Motors.
• Improves engine bay appearance thanks to the crinkle red or black paint finish.
• Increased engine performance.
• Impreza WRX 2001-2007 (ECU Remap required after fitting).
• Forester XT, XTN, 2003-2007.
RCM TGV delete kit can also be used on STI / WRX 2008+ however modification is required to the centre bolt holes on the TGV castings. Prior mechanical knowledge and specialist tools are required. Please contact us for more details prior to purchase.