Ease of Fitment Guide
• Manufactured from T6061 aluminium.
• Military grade anodized finish.
• CNC machined aluminium mounting brackets.
• Stainless Steel Male / Male fittings for each rail end (15mm shoulder to -6 thread).
• X4 M5x12 Cap Head Screws and matching spring washers for securing each bracket to the fuel rail extrusion.
• X4 M8x20 Cap Head Screws and matching spring washers for securing each bracket to the inlet manifold.
• X4 Nitrile Rubber O-Rings to seal each fuel rail end to its given fitting.
• Allows fitting of braided fuel lines to run increased line diameter and / or parallel fuel feed configuration.
• Allows removal of original fuel lines generating more space around the inlet manifold and offering a far cleaner appearance.
• Suitable for use with up-rated top feed fuel injectors.
• Larger internal bore diameter within the fuel rails allowing for maximum fuel flow.
• Stainless steel fittings for long term protection against corrosion.
• Black anodized finish complete with laser etched "RCM" logo for improved appearance.
• Installed in minutes with the removal of your old fuel lines.
• Allows limitless fuel feed configurations for a broad range of power application.
Suitable for the following models:
• Impreza STI SPEC-C EJ20 2001-2007 (Utilize a one piece inlet manifold).
Not suitable for UK / European and USDM models which use a three piece inlet manifold. If in doubt please contact our sales team and have your vehicles chassis number to hand.