Ease of Fitment Guide
• Designed for use with 1.5mm longer conrods and a 75mm crankshaft.
• As used in Gobstopper I and II.
• Forged from 2618A aerospace alloy.
• CNC machined at a constant 20.5°C
• Weighed and batched to within 0.5 grams
• Forged from 2618A Aerospace Alloy for the ultimate strength.
• Weighed and batched to within 0.5 grams for the perfect balance.
• Manufactured by Omega, world class leaders within piston design and manufacture.
• Complete kit, supplied with new piston ring set, gudgeon pins and circlips
These pistons were originally developed specifically for our very own Gobstopper I & II race cars featuring a high deck height for maximum compression but with the addition of deep valve pockets for optimum clearance.
Designed for use with the following components:
• 75mm crankshaft
• 1.5mm longer conrods
• WRC O-Ring Cylinder Head Conversion
• V3-V4 Cylinder Heads