Ease of Fitment Guide
• Pistons sits 0.30mm down the bore on a 79mm crankshaft
• Retains original bowl volumes (11cc) and shape of the EJ25 STI piston only with a higher deck height.
• 9.481:1 CR using the standard EJ25 STI cylinder heads and 0.6mm head gasket.
• 10.156:1 CR using EJ20 STI (single VVT) cylinder heads and 0.6mm gasket.
• Forged from 2618A aerospace alloy.
• CNC machined at a constant 20.5°C
• Weighed and batched to within 0.5 grams
• Piston sets are supplied with piston rings, gudgeon pins and circlips
• Increased compression ratio over the standard EJ25 STI pistons.
• Forged from 2618A Aerospace Alloy for the ultimate strength.
• Weighed and batched to within 0.5 grams for the perfect balance.
• Manufactured by Omega, world class leaders within piston design and manufacture.
• Complete kit, supplied with new piston ring set, gudgeon pins and circlips.
• Suitable for use with the 79mm crankshaft EJ25 block.
• Exact application can vary depending on required compression and components used.
If you require more information regarding these pistons then please contact a memeber of our sales team.