Ease of Fitment Guide
• Manufactured from T6061 billet aluminium.
• Military grade anodized finish.
• CNC machined aluminium mounting brackets.
• Anodized Steel Male / Male fittings for each rail end (15mm shoulder to -6 thread).
• X4 Nitrile Rubber O-Rings to seal each fuel rail end to its given fitting.
• X4 Injector Caps and capsheads for securing the injectors in place.
• Material: Goodridge 200 series -6 Braided Nitrile Hose.
• Fittings: Swept Alloy (Cutter style, Re-usable), Alloy Hose End Finishers, Supplied pre assembled.
• Features a vacuum/boost compensating port for a supercharger, turbo, or intake manifold vacuum connection.
• Holds fuel system pressure for at least 20 minutes after pump shutdown.
• 1/8 inch NPT gage port.
• Machined from 6061-T651 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy
• Coated with Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Anodize colour.
• Relief Pressure Adjustment Range: 35-90 psi (atmospheric reference)
• Maximum Relief Flow Capacity: 3.0 GPM
• Inlet/Outlet Port Size 2x AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
• Return Port Size AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
• Ensure equal supply of fuel to each cylinder.
• Complete control of fuel system pressure.
• Allows a higher volume of fuel for immediate reserve.
• Dramatically improves engine bay appearance.
• Ideal for modified vehicles.
• Impreza Turbo 2000, WRX & STI V3 - V4 1997 - 1998