Ease of Fitment Guide
• Manufactured from T6061 aluminium.
• Military grade anodised finish.
• CNC machined aluminium mounting brackets.
• Stainless Steel Male / Male fittings for two of the four fuel rail ends (15mm shoulder to -6 thread).
• M14X1.5 Allot Banjo Bolt with matching M14 to -6 Alloy Banjo for remaining two ful rail ends.
• X4 M5x12 Cap Head Screws and matching spring washers for securing each bracket to the fuel rail extrusion.
• X4 M8x20 Cap Head Screws and matching spring washers for securing each bracket to the inlet manifold.
• X4 Nitrile Rubber O-Rings to seal each fuel rail end to its given fitting.
• Material: Goodridge 200 series -6 Braided Nitrile Hose.
• Fittings: Swept Alloy (Cutter style, Re-usable), Alloy Hose End Finishers, Supplied pre assembled.
• Features a vacuum/boost compensating port for a supercharger, turbo, or intake manifold vacuum connection.
• Holds fuel system pressure for at least 20 minutes after pump shutdown.
• 1/8 inch NPT gage port.
• Machined from 6061-T651 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy
• Coated with Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Anodize colour.
• Relief Pressure Adjustment Range: 35-90 psi (atmospheric reference)
• Maximum Relief Flow Capacity: 3.0 GPM
• Inlet/Outlet Port Size 2x AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
• Return Port Size AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
• Ensure equal supply of fuel to each cylinder.
• Complete control of fuel system pressure.
• Allows a higher volume of fuel for immediate reserve.
• Dramatically improves engine bay appearance.
• Ideal for modified vehicles.
Available for WRX & STI Model Impreza from 2001-2006 (also known as V7 to V9).
Please note; Vehicles manufactured for the Japanese Domestic Market which utilize a one piece aluminium inlet manifold require a specific kit. UK and European vehicles use a flat mounting bracket between the fuel rail and inlet manifold whereas JDM vehicles have a raised / stepped bracket.
IF you require confirmation of which kit is applicable to your vehicle then please contact us with your chassis number.