Ease of Fitment Guide
• Manufactured from hardened rubber compound.
• Reduces engine pitch under acceleration and braking.
• Improved driving response.
• Helps to channel power from the engine into the drive train more efficiently.
• Retains OEM characteristics concerning noise transfer through the bulkhead. Rigid mounts manufactured from aluminium can often channel noise and vibrations from the engine directly into the cabin leading leading to an uncomfortable, noisy journey. As the STI mount still retains a plastic frame with hardened rubber inserts it still dampens engine noise and vibrations whilst offering improved engine sway characteristics over the OEM stop.
• All Subaru Impreza's from 1992-2014 (including non turbo, limited editions and JDM models).
• All Subaru Forester's from 1996-2014 (including non turbo, limited editions and JDM models).
• All Subaru Legacy's from 1992-2014 (including non turbo, limited editions and JDM models).