Your personal information
When you register with us on line, we request certain information. Your personal security is of paramount importance to us and for this reason no information is passed on or disclosed to third parties.
Roger Clark Motorsport uses your information to:
Process and fulfill your orders instantly. We ask that you register your name (the card holder). We also ask for certain information to be given when registering.
You will not be able to shop online without registering.
Contact you regarding your order
We request your telephone number and e-mail address to enable us to contact you if we need to discuss your order.
Keep you up-to-date! (mailing list)
Keep you up-to-date! (mailing list)
Listen and understand your needs and listen to your feedback in our market research
RCMS values your input. Any feedback and potential improvements to our service is always welcome. Using our mailing list, we can remain in contact with you and ensure we always meet and exceed your expectations.
We do not pass your information on to third parties
We use session cookies/variables to keep track of your purchases whilst you are on the site. We do not record any personal details or store anything on your PC that identifies you to us or any other party. In order to make purchases and store items in your basket whilst on the site you must ensure that your browser has session cookies/variables enabled. If your browser is set to reject session cookies/variables then unfortunately you will not be able to shop on line.
Make your next shopping visit easier
Register once with RCMS and you should never have to re-type your person details in again. All your forms will be completed automatically except card details. By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by RCMS; Any changes will be updated here.
Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the RCM website. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- Delivery charges are specified at time of order. We will endeavor to make delivery of goods within 30 days of date of your order. If we can't meet this commitment we will be in contact with you.
- If any item which you have received is faulty or not as described then please inform us as soon as possible. If you wish to cancel under the distance selling regulations then please contact us by fax, email or in writing before the end of the cancellation period. The cancellation period begins on the day you order your goods and ends seven working days from the day after your goods are delivered. The distance selling regulations require you to take reasonable care of the goods. We require you to pay the cost of returning the goods to us unless we have sent you a substitute item. Please ensure goods are appropriately packaged so the item is returned to us undamaged so that we receive it in the same condition which it was sent. We will refund you within 30 days of cancellation.
- We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card details. Goods are subject to availability.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate. If we discover an error in the price of goods we will inform you as soon as possible. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- We do file details of your orders. Please read our Data Protection Policy for details of how these can be obtained.
- Payment can be made by any method specified in the payment section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Sometimes the product specifications and may vary from the description given on the website. If a substitute item is available we will contact you before processing the order.
- We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your PC, and we accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your PC or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your PC resulting from use of this website.
Data Protection Notice
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By registering as a user of the services provided by RCM and by using the RCM web site you agree to this use.
- When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you. Details on your orders can be obtained by emailing us at any time.
- We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To register you with our web site and to administer our web site services;
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing activities.
- For the prevention and detection of fraud.
- We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
- You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
- Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
- Please note that any products and services are supplied subject to our standard terms and conditions.