Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Please note that we are unable to offer any delivery services other than Royal Mail to PO Box addresses. Our UK delivery services are courier services and are included in this restriction.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 15%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, contact telephone number, account number, invoice number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Items wishing to be returned should be sent to:
Roger Clark Motorsport Ltd
19-20 Brindley Road
Dodwells Industrial Estate
If you require further information, or would like to pay and have Roger Clark Motorsport arrange collection of your unwanted / faulty goods then please contact us on 01455 610728 or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger Clark Motorsport Ltd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
It is your responsibility as the customer to advise us of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 3 days of receipt. In circumstances where Items have been delivered with obvious signs of transport damage this must be noted and signed for with the courier at the time of delivery in order to process your claim. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
On any non stock special order item we reserve the right to charge a deposit of 100GBP or 50% of order value to the customers credit/debit card, which is non returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customers implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Please contact us, quoting your customer account number and order number if you have any questions or queries. You can do this by telephone directly on 01455 610728 or email email@example.com