• Cylinder head studs manufactured using "Aircraft Grade S99 High Tensile Steel".
• Precision rolled threads.
• Cylinder head stud thread pitch (Block End): M14X2.
• Cylinder head stud thread pitch (Cylinder Head end): M12X1.25.
• Cylinder head stud length: 197mm.
• Supplied in the kit are:
• x12 RCM 14/12mm head studs.
• x12 high tensile nuts.
• 1x Sachet of assembly lube and fitting guide for a comprehensive install.
• To allow the fitment of the RCM 14/12mm Head stud kit your engine block must be re engineered to accept the larger studs used in this kit. RCM can carry this work out for you at additional cost (see part number RCM237 or contact us for more details).
• No modification is required to the cylinder heads and the increased stud thickness will pass through the existing cylinder head bolts without fault.
• Huge increase in tensile strength and yield when compared with the OE head bolts.
• Massively increased clamping load for big bhp applications.
• Eliminates cylinder head lift at high levels of boost.
• Supplied with high tensile nuts, assembly lube and installation guide.
• Made in the UK from high tensile aircraft grade S99 steel.
• Precision rolled threads for maximum strength.
Suitable for all EJ20/22/25 series block cases.
If you are unsure of fitment then please check your engine code or contact our sales department.