• Features a vacuum/boost compensating port for a supercharger, turbo, or intake manifold vacuum connection.
• Holds fuel system pressure for at least 20 minutes after pump shutdown.
• 1/8 inch NPT gage port.
• Machined from 6061-T651 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy
• Coated with Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Anodize colour.
• Relief Pressure Adjustment Range: 35-90 psi (atmospheric reference)
• Maximum Relief Flow Capacity: 3.0 GPM
• Inlet/Outlet Port Size 2x AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
• Return Port Size AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
• Offers accurate fuel pressure control.
• Enables fitting of parallel fuel feed design.
Applicable to all Subaru Turbo's.
We recommend fitting with our Parallel Fuel Rail Kit for the ultimate in fuel control and performance.